Learning and Attention Disorders with Chiropractic Care
While there are no cures for learning and attention disorders, but with chiropractic care, Powell Chiropractic Care can help you decrease symptoms of such disorders. We will not give any guarantees, but what we can do is a physical assessment and consultation. Once we have done this we will match you with one or more of our holistic/ natural treatment options. We may be able to decrease some of your symptoms. The Powell Chiropractic Center serves Powell and Knoxville, Tennessee. We are eager to give you the highest quality of chiropractic care.
Common Learning and Attention Disorders
- Dyslexia is a known learning disorder where you have a difficult time processing the language. It is a challenge to read, identify sounds, and relate sounds to letters or words. Dyslexia affects children and adults and there is no cure.
- ADHD is known as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Some symptoms of ADHD are having difficulty paying attention. Self-control sitting still or exhibiting constant movement may be other challenges you experience.
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) comes in many forms such as constant checking, mental Contamination, hoarding, contamination, ruminations, and intrusive thoughts.
- Autism/Autism Spectrum Disorder means a person has challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, difficulty in relationships/keeping friends, and speech. Autism is a complex and complicated mental health disorder. This disorder makes it difficult for a person to change their routine. Finally, a person will have extreme sensitivity to various sensory stimuli.
- Dr. Wegener has extensive training in various techniques that help with many of these neurological conditions. Our advanced techniques and holistic treatments are showing positive results. One such treatment is our Pulse Electronic, Magnetic Field treatment. This machine energizes and restores damaged cells. We offer our clients an extensive list of therapies and natural treatments. The main focus is the outcome and we are seeing great and positive outcomes with our patients.
Treatment and More with Powell Chiropractic Center
For the best in chiropractic care in Knoxville, Tennessee trust Powell Chiropractic Center. Our treatment may help decrease some of the signs and symptoms you or someone you love may be having. We will discuss which services and treatments are right for you and formulate a course of treatment. To get the relief you seek, give us a call at (865) 938-8700 and set a time to come meet our skilled devoted staff today!